The Department of Land Administration recently organized a 2-day training for some of its staff. The training was designed to acquaint the staff with court Appearance, Title Registration Litigations and Legislation, Administrative Procedures, Code of ethics and other relevant guidelines for the staff of the department.
The Staffs were trained on Legislations/court appearances, Administrative procedures, Title processing and Registration, Land Administration and Code of Ethics.
The workshop was held in batches from Wednesday 19th to Thursday, 20th July, 2023 at 9.am daily at the AGIS training room.
The following were the Resource persons:
- Barr. Ari Haruna Baba – Director, Legal Service/Legal Adviser
- Mr Umar S. Kuso – Director, Admin & Finance
- lIl. Mr. Umar Sayyadi -Deeds Registrar
- Mr. Ikya Kumain – Deputy Director, Lands/Head of Estate Division
- Mr. Omozokpea Gabriel O. – Deputy Director, Admin